Who we are

the makings of a family. imperfect we are. saved by grace we are. loved by our Savior we are. serving Him in faith and action we are. follow us as we strive to magnify the Lord in all we do and are becoming.

Thursday, January 19

40 Weeks

You are supposed to be pregnant for 40 weeks, at least that is what all the doctors and baby material tells you. Then there is real life. Predictions and calculations can be off. I mean we are dealing with another human being who already has a mind of their own. In my case I am 40 weeks and 4 days and hoping my baby wants to come out and say hello to the world. It is the first beautiful snowy day/night in Pittsburgh we have experienced and I think it would be a great night to welcome our baby with love.

Come baby, come! (This is what Kajsa says every night before she kisses my belly good night!)

1 comment: