Who we are

the makings of a family. imperfect we are. saved by grace we are. loved by our Savior we are. serving Him in faith and action we are. follow us as we strive to magnify the Lord in all we do and are becoming.

Friday, November 18

Flashback to Kajsa turning 1

My little baby girl has long stopped being a baby. Although she is still, my cute little girl who every day reminds me why I love being a mom so much. I am beginning to realize how hard (and wonderful) it will be to have two little kids in my arms. I love Kajsa so much more than I did when this picture was taken over 2 years ago and it is hard to imagine there being room for more love to be given to this little sprout inside me. Oh, but I know there is!! I am finally starting to process more of what is about to change very, very soon.

1 comment:

  1. So hard to beleive that she is so grown already. I am so glad we could spend the time we have so far with her. She is so precious. I had alot of fun at Thanksgiving. Waiting for the next little one to be here. I love you all.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete